FUNDING AND GRANTS
National Commission for Technological and Scientific Research (CONICYT, Chile):
- “Advanced Center for the Integrative Study of Fruit Ripening: Molecular and physiological basis of complex quality traits in the chilean strawberry”. Associate Investigator (C.R.F.), Grant No. PIA/ACT-1110 (2013-2016).
- “Effect of calcium and auxin postharvest applications on cell wall degradation and softening of Fragaria chiloensis fruit (C.R.F.), Grant No. FONDECYT/Postdoctoral 3100031 (2009-2011).
“Role of abscisic acid (ABA) and jasmonates (JAs) in cherry fruit cracking tolerance”. Co-investigator (C.R.F.), Grant 1150764 (2015-2018).
- “Role of Exogenous Methyl Jasmonate on Physiological and Transcriptional Changes Associated with Ripening and Postharvest Quality of Chilean Strawberry Fruit”. Principal Investigator (C.R.F.), Grant No. FONDECYT/Iniciación 11110171 (2011-2013).
- ”Elucidating molecular links involved in the crosstalk
between salt-elicited responses and jasmonate signaling pathway in Arabidopsis
thaliana roots”. Principal
Investigator (P.M.F.), Grant No. FONDECYT/Regular 1120086 (2012-2016).
- “Control of proanthocyanidin and anthocyanin
biosynthesis in strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) fruit by jasmonate” (C.R.F.)
and Co-investigator (P.M.F.), Grant No. FONDECYT/Regular
- “Gene transfer from the mitochondrion to the nucleus
during evolution in higher plants". Principal
Investigator (P.M.F.), Grant No. FONDECYT/Doctoral 2970071 (1997-2000).
Research Fund for Native Forest (CONAF, Chile):
- "Characterization of the healthy and agri-food potential of native tree-fruits from central-south Chile". Principal InvestigCONAF 064/2011 (2011-2013).
Economic Development Agency (CORFO, Chile):
- "Development of improved commercial strawberry varieties for aroma by means of the utilization of wild strawberry germplasm" (prospective study). Director (C.R.F.), Grant No. Innova Corfo Perfil I+D Aplicada 11IDL1-10617 (2012).